Greetings from me, Paula Offutt, author of:
Butch Girls Can Fix Anything (which won a Goldie for Debut Author);
To Sleep, Book One of The Soliloquy, released in November, 2013 and a Goldie Finalist in 2014; and
To Dream, Book Two of The Soliloquy, scheduled for release in December 2014.
Use the links below or, from any page, use the links at the bottom or in the sidebar.
- Home – where you are now
- Published Work – how to find my work that has been, you know, published either online or in print
- Fiction – list of my various fiction projects
- Non-fiction – my non-fiction projects
- Other – this is where I've put my poetry (just added some new stuff) and older work (not for the weak)
- Resources – for writers
- Blog – this is where the action is. Not always writing related
- Sitemap – how to find everything
- About – all about me
- Why Paula Uses a Wheelchair – inquiring minds want to know
- Contact – a relatively easy way to reach me
My first book, Butch Girls Can Fix Anything, won the 2008 Debut Author Award from the Golden Crown Literary Society (GCLS) conference in Phoenix. Released in 2007, Butch Girls Can Fix Anything was published by Regal Crest Enterprises. You can read about where to find the book, how to purchase it, and some of the reviews it received.
My second book, To Sleep, was released Nov. 7, 2013. Please keep watch on its page as I update where to purchase it as well as any reviews it receives. At the GCLS conference in Portland, it was a finalist in the Science Fiction/Fantasy category.